Welcome to 2018! I’m a little sad that December is already over. It’s one of my favorite months of the year, and it always goes by way too fast. 2017 just flew by for me, but I’m excited to see what 2018 will bring. I’m still trying to figure out the format for these posts, but here we go!
- The holiday scents at Bath & Body Works are always a favorite to use this time of year. I’m still using up my Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from last year but still loving the scent. It basically makes you smell like a vanilla cupcake and could you ask for anything better??
- I recently picked up a Kristen Ess set that included the Leave-In Conditioner. I’ll have a full post up with all the other posts coming up soon! But to sum it up quickly I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells great!
- For makeup, I opened up one of my favorite mascaras: Better Than Sex. I haven’t used this one in awhile and realized how much I loved it again!
- I’ve also been using the Bite Beauty Multistick in Cashew for a really easy cream blush that looks really natural.
- Fall semester is over and I did pretty well in all my classes! I’m maintaining a solid GPA every semester and I’m pretty proud of myself. I’m a little nervous for next semester because I will actually be in all of my major and minor classes.
- Being home for Christmas has been the best! We had a white Christmas, which is perfect. I’ve really been enjoying relaxing and hanging out with the family.
- I haven’t been to the movie theater in forever, but somehow went to three this month! I saw A Bad Mom’s Christmas, Wonder, & Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I really recommend seeing Wonder, it was really heart-warming and a cute story, I need to read the book now!
- My blog also got a redesign this month. I’m loving how it looks and it’s really inspired me to up my blog content!
What have you been up to this month?